Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACTIONS BY R.A.K. is offering to SHOTGUN WORLD members a trigger job for 45% off the normal price for a limited time we will rework your trigger for $50.00 + $5.00 return s/h, normally $95.00.

What do I get for $50.00 you ask?
True/hone/polish all contact areas of the trigger assembly, we remove 90% of the creep(last 10%is used for resetting of disconnector).
Set trigger from 3lbs to 4.5lbs (please specify)
Install overtravel set screw.
Smooth safety.
Clean complete of trigger assembly.
Turn around time is 7days after we receive your trigger assembly.
Service can be preformed on any 870,1100.11-87,11-97,or rifles in the 740 or 760 series.
if interested contact [email protected],send only your trigger assembly so no expensive firearm shipping charges!

AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A SHOTGUN WORLD MEMBER!

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTIONS BY R.A.K.

G

·
Ron,

Can you also reverse the safety while you're working on the trigger? If so, what would be the additional cost? Thanks.

Mike

G

·
Ron,

I should clarify my post above by saying that the trigger in question is from a mid-70's, 870 12ga Wingmaster. Also, regarding triggers: Gunsmith Allen Timney sells an all steel trigger group for the 870. What might be the advantage in owning one? Thanks again for your time.

Mike

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike,
you are looking at an extra $25.00 for a left handed safety installed.

As far as the all steel trigger assembly I really see advantages to it, I have had the alloy assembly for years and have had no problems with it.

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTIONS BY R.A.K.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of September 19-03 this offer is still valid for members of SHOTGUN WORLD

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTIONS BY R.A.K.

G

·
Ron,
Do you have any referrals/testimonials from anyone on this board re. the trigger jobs you did for them? Thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could contact or watch for ERRBY49 on this board, I just sent his back.
Do not forget board membership is required for this offer!

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTIONS BY R.A.K.

·
Premium Member
19,741 Posts
Ron,

Do you change or modify any springs in the trigger assembly or just do a little filing and honing on the notches?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No it is not just a simple spring change, or just cut a notch!

First the trigger assembly is gutted , degreased and inspected, from here we recut and polish sear and hammer, alter for creep set for overtravel smooth contact components, set poundage(factory spring returned), test fire, in our receivers.
And then return shipped to you all in 3 to 5 days.

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTIONS BY R.A.K.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts