Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Supersport but I got to shoot my friends 390 which had the trigger worked on. He didn't change the spring tension but got creap out of the trigger. It was freaking AWESOME!

It would be nice to get that fixed on my SS. Anybody ever do it to theirs? On the West Coast where I live it is Beretta country. I am not even sure if anybody can do a Benelli here in So Cal.

Let me know.

CR

·
Registered
367 Posts
I do a trigger job on each of the Benellis I have owned. I had a gunsmith friend who told me how to do the job myself. What it equates to, is changing the angle on the sear by about 1 degree. If you take your trigger housing out of the gun, you can watch as you pull the trigger, how the hammer is pulled down before it releases. By reducing the angle by as little as 1 degree, it stops the hammer from moving with the trigger.

If you are handy, you might take on the job yourself. Otherwise, find a smith and have him do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.