Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any details about the new shooting facilities being constructed here. Supposed to be rifle, pistol, skeet, 5 stand, and 15 station sporting clays?

· Registered
28,021 Posts
Will it be throwing registered targets, or will it adopt the Tenoroc stance?

· Registered
170 Posts
Oneounce, I don't know much about it other than what is shown on the FWC site.

It is possible if volunteers came forward to handle all of the details the FWC may go with it. My past experience with them is that they are supportive of things that are popular and open to the public. Things like equestrian use, hiking and biking trails, canoeing, hunting; and such.

· Registered
28,021 Posts
Tenoroc USED to throw monthly tournaments; now they still throw targets, but just for grins and giggles. Still a nice place, great shooting stands, huge trees, etc. Hopefully this place will have similar amenities.

· Registered
28,021 Posts
There'll be a new one opening near The Villages sometime early January named BlackJack Sporting. It isn't a County-owned facility and will, at least initially have 2 sporting and 5-stand.

· Registered
43 Posts
Figured I would post a little update if anyone is considering going to Triple N. They have a 19 station clays course, then pistol and rifle ranges out to 200yds. They don't throw registered targets to my knowledge. The clays course is set up in a huge circle with all of the shooting going towards the middle. The traps are set in a good balance of easy/difficult so anyone that goes out will have fun.

If anyone wants to go shoot give me a shout. I'm always looking for people to shoot with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.