Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a directory of clubs in the Twin City metro area? I only know of a few clubs and they both have very limited hours of operation.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
What type of shooting are looking for? Trap, skeet, sporting clays? Also, what direction from the Cities are you interested in? For starters there is Minnesota Horse and Hunt in Prior Lake, Metro Gun Club in Blaine, South St. Paul gun club, Oakdale gun club, Minneapolis Gun club down I-35 in Rice County, St Francis and Minnetonka gun clubs in St Francis, Forest Lake gun club, Caribou Gun Club in LeSeuer, Wild Marsh in Becker, Wings North in Pine City. Blacks "Wing and Clays" has a very comprehensive list. I haven't been to any but I'm told there are several clubs just across the border in Wisconsin too. I know Hudson has a couple but can't think of their names. Some of the clubs are private but often have times open for the public. I've spent a fair amount of time in the Twin Cities and have visited all these clubs at least once. The majority are trap ranges but some have skeet and sporting clays is becoming more popular.

G

·
I only know two places to shoot and there not in the twin cities. One is the west end gun club in rosemount on highway 3. The other is the dakpta county gun club in farmington.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts