Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me place an approximate year of manufacture and value on my new find: . . .20 ga. Ugartechea . . .(top of left bbl) "Made expressly for American Import Co. . . . .3" chambers, 20ga San Francisco Calif
(top of right bbl) . . .I Ugartechea, Fibar Made in Spain . . . .serial # 986XX . . . .26 inch bbls chocked IC and Mod . . .pistol grip w' plastic grip and but cap . . . beavertail forend . . .case colored frame . . .extractors . .double triggers
Thanks

· Registered
71 Posts
Your Uggie was mfg sometime in 1977. The beavertail F.E. and Pistol grip stock on a Box Lock (my guess) w/ extractors that was mfg for an American Importer in that era points toward the gun most likely being one of the "Exel 200 Series", which was discontinued in 1987. Value, in 98% condition, in 1997 was $325. The town is Eibar, Spain.
Sorry I couldn't be more help. "Grizzly"

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks dtberkley . . .that helps . . .i don't feel bad about taking this cheap little sxs to the duckblind . . .shot 3" steel #4s through her . . .choked IC and Mod . . .took a big greenhead, pintail and woodie this past weekend over decoys . . .this light little gun swings nice with 28 inch bbls . . .especially fun dropping ducks with her next to guys shootin 12 ga. 3 inch mag heavyshot :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.