Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
Now shooting a Kolar Regal Flat Rib Sporting with a K-80 Super Scroll back up.
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have shot 650 rounds since my original post and I have not had one trigger problem and I did not change anything. Maybe something someone said or maybe several comments caused a mental change in how I pull the trigger or maybe it is just wearing in. I hope I am not jinxing myself but for now all is good and I am staying positive that this is in the past. Thanks for your comments.

Rocky

· Registered
87 Posts
Great to hear it! Hope the gremlins stay away. Kolar really does have an excellent product and they stand behind it so if something does come back up, reach out and I'm sure they will try to help any way they can.

· Premium Member
Now shooting a Kolar Regal Flat Rib Sporting with a K-80 Super Scroll back up.
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chort, what you said is true. I had a couple problems when I first bought the gun and I spoke with Sean Mainland, he said they wanted to do whatever it takes to make me happy with the gun, and they went above and beyond what was needed to fix my problem. It is a great company and I hope to compete with my Kolar for years to come.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.