Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy my first O/U but don't have a lot to spend. Have looked at the Verona LX502 that Dick's sells, the Traditions (Fausti) field hunter that Walmart sell and also the Stoeger Condor. Can anyone that has been looking at these guns let me know how they stack up against each other? I am leaning toward the Verona. A local Dick's has one with a small chip in the stock reduced to $524.thanks,steve.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well I looked at the Stoeger condor and to me it looks like it would be a great expensive boat anchor. The Traditions looks like it might last a bit longer than the Stoeger under a limited use, and the finish is much better. The best one of the three is the Verona. I have held and shot a few rounds out of a friends and the gun seems to be a really nice balanced O/U especially for the price. Do a search here under Verona or look in Gun opinions forum and you will see the owners have good things to say about the Verona.8o They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.