Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,123 Posts
My wife and I regularly shoot in vintage events including the Vintage Gunners Cup at Hopkins Farm in MD two weeks ago and we will shoot in the Fall Southern SxS in Georgetown, SC in two weeks. These events are for SxS shotguns, there is no "age limit"; at the Vintage Gunners Cup I shot SxS's built as recently as 2009 and one built back in 1866. The only requirements are that the gun be a SxS and in safe operating condition.

Email me at rhollidaycpa at gmail dot com if you wish additional information.

· Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I too was in attendance at the shoot at Hopkins Game Farm. That was the first of such events I ever attended. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Met some very fine people, shot my '27 Fox in the 5 stand a few times. I'm sure I'll be back next year and plan to enter the actual events. I just bought a L.C. Smith 12ga. it was built around 1949. I was thinking about shooting that, thus my question here.

· Registered
2,123 Posts
My wife and I will be there again next year, God willing and the creek don't rise. We always have fun, meet good people and drool over the guns we can't afford - well, I drool over them while she's happy with her Beretta 471.

Next year go to the "Carolina Vintager's" EZ-up and ask for the Bob who's owned by Judy and someone will point you in my direction - I'll be shooting, looking at goodies in the tent or, after shooting's over, drinking Scotch under the EZ-up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.