Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very fine scott sxs hammer 12 gauge shotgun that I would like some info. on. I believe it was created in the 1880s it is finely engraved and has an unusual lockup the top of the rib has the castle st. address and quadruple bolt stamped on it. unfortunately the stock is missing. I know a picture is worth a thousand words and I do have pictures if I could send them to someone and have them posted I would appreciate it and find some info on it.
thank you

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
pod said:
I have a very fine scott sxs hammer 12 gauge shotgun that I would like some info. on. I believe it was created in the 1880s it is finely engraved and has an unusual lockup the top of the rib has the castle st. address and quadruple bolt stamped on it. unfortunately the stock is missing. I know a picture is worth a thousand words and I do have pictures if I could send them to someone and have them posted I would appreciate it and find some info on it.
thank you
I'm sure you understand that a missing stock is a VERY big deal. It is no small feat to replace a stock on a double gun. Not exactly bolt on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.