Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this DE forum is about as lame as VPJB's hair plugs. :lol:

Lower Slower Delaware checking in. I've been lurking for sometime soaking up all the knowledge and I still haven't scratched the surface. I recently pickup a couple reloaders (MEC Jr & Hornady 366) and in time will be loading up my own buckshot.

So who else do we have here from the 1st State?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got a group of 8-10 regular shooters. Sporting clays at M&M, Hopkins, Quinton and Cedar Creek. Skeet here and there. Did some shooting at DuPont a couple of weeks ago and will definitely be headed back down there.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Where are the shooters? Been shooting Trap at Ommelanden in New Castle and Oxford in PA.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I haven't been to Ommelanden for a while. When I do go there, we usually shoot five stand and skeet. Most of the time on Wed since they are open late that day.

The sporting clays courses have been busy. We've shot regularly at M&M, Hopkins, Cedar Creek, Quinton, Pintail Point, Schraders and Owens Station. Mostly registered tournaments, but also some practice and fun worked in there as well!

I may be headed to Ommelanden this week. Probably Wed afternoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.