Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am a little bit confused about the 390. I do not see the gun listed on the Beretta website anywhere. I have heard that Wal-Mart is now the only source for it. However, when you go to the Wal-Mart website, and look at special order firearms, there are no Beretta products listed at all. Has the 3901 completely replaced the 390, since they are pretty much the same gun anyway? Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jason,

I just bought a 3901 from Wal-Mart and it is a great gun for the price ($355.00). They had this on clearance at the end of the year so the priced was dropped from $527.00. You may still be able to get one at that price.
To be able to order one you must go to the gun counter and look at the special order catalog. They don't post alot of the guns they carry on the internet (why I don't know. Maybe the maker of the gun makes them do this).
The Baretta's do not have their own sub catalog. They are on the first page of the special order catalog. You just have to look down the list to find what you want.

Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.