Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ross Smith and I'm a senior at Southern Illinois University Carbondale Set to graduate in may with a degree in Forestry: Recreation & Park Management with degrees in Criminal Justice and Environmental Studies. I'm from Perry, IL a small town in Pike County IL if you have ever heard of it? I was curious as to if I could solicit the help of concerning my Fraternity's (Alpha Gamma Rho) 7th annual sporting clay shoot at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta for St Judes Children's Hospital on March 29th 2014.
If you would like an enjoyable read http://heartlandoutdoors.com/gretchen/s ... t_at_life/ this link will take you to a story written about the event which was published by heartland outdoors.
So lets get down to business. I need shooters for this event so if you would like to email me at [email protected] I can send you our flyer and explain a littler more about the event. I'm also looking for sponsors and since we have a federal tax number as a non for profit I can provide you with a receipt to take it off on your taxes.
I hope to hear from you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.