Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Washington Sporting Clays Assoc. is holding the state championship at the Upper Nisqually Sportsman's Club in Eatonville on Sunday 8/31. It should be 100 targets at a cost of about $25-$30. I'm sorry I don't have any more info than this. I just found out about it and wanted to get it posted. If anyone is interested i'll gladly look up the paticulars and get back w/ you. if you're from western Wa. just drive to Eatonville on Hwy 7. show up around 8:30 or so and you should be fine.

Foir all you slide action types they are holding the Pump Gun championships on saturday 8/30. Go on out there and shuck some hulls. It should be a blast.

(Copied from post in Clays Forum by SxSBoy)

G

·
The 2004 WSCA Washington State Sporting Clays Shoot will be held August 27-29th at Bremerton Trap and Skeet Club.

BTSC
4956 State Hwy 3 SW
Port Orchard WA 98366 360.674.2438

The Club has 4 skeet fields, 4 Trap feilds, tower with a wobble-trap and 5-stand course. There are also a number wooded acres to the west of the open fields used for the sporting clays course. In a relatively small area you will typically see all of the specialty targets, Rabbits, Battues, Mini's, Midi's and whatever twisted bird the course setter can think up. Thats my experience shooting the regular tournements at Bremerton.

NSCA registered targets are throw the second sunday of the month. Come early and shoot the course twice.

-Mark
NSCA:541195

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.