Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: Help us Please. I took an old shotgun to the local gunsmith today to get it re-stored to mint condition. It was my Fathers last gun and I wanted to keep it to pass down to the next generations. The gunsmith has lots of books on guns that tells him about the gun, we could never find any info on this gun. I also looked on the Internet, same thang there no info. If someone could help me It will shurley be appreciated. The gun is a Stevens Model 325 side by side 12 ga. shotgun. Please help if you know

·
Registered
57 Posts
kidman, my info shows that the 325 is a 30-30 bolt action rifle. im thinking what you have is an 315 stevens? they also made a 215,235 and a 335.recheck your model # and write back. red man.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re-Checked and it is Mod. 325 Stevens I dont know if it is missstamped or not, but I appreciate your help. I have the cerial # if that will help. Could it possibality be a A.J. Aubery? During my research that is the only refference that I could find on that model. It was on Shotgun.com.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
You are both correct, Stevens 325 hammerless boxlock SxS.
And the Stevens 325 bolt action rifle in a variety of calibers existed.

What do you want to know?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to know about how old the sxs shotgun runs, what the msrp. of the gun is now. Thanks for the info I hope you can help with the age of the gun and the price of the gun.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
It's age runs right from the early 19-teens to right about 1930 . I know this isn't definitive but there's not much info out there about this gun. Lots of the parts of these old Stevens interchange and the guns all look pretty much the same. Many times the difference is just the type of wood or a bit of engraving.

If it's in good condition, it's worth $300 pretty much day in and day out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts