Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen one of the new Athena sxs's anywhere? I'd love to see one in person, especially a 20ga., but every store I've talked to says they're in very short supply. Man, if I was Weatherby, I'd get on the ball, because I think they would sell a ton of them, especially at the $1,300ish price they're supposed to sell at. They're made in Spain so they should be a good gun. If anybody has seen one, or owns one, what do you think? :?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Birdbrained said:
Has anybody seen one of the new Athena sxs's anywhere? I'd love to see one in person, especially a 20ga., but every store I've talked to says they're in very short supply. Man, if I was Weatherby, I'd get on the ball, because I think they would sell a ton of them, especially at the $1,300ish price they're supposed to sell at. They're made in Spain so they should be a good gun. If anybody has seen one, or owns one, what do you think? :?
Mark I personally handled a Weatherby Orion SxS at McBrides in Austin, TX and I was thoroughly impressed. Absolutely a gem for the money. You're right, Weatherby needs to get on the ball.
GReg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts