Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would really appreciate any and all opinions/info on both of these shotguns. Especially price/reliability/comfort/durability.

Will both of these shoot 2 3/4" shells? They say they're chambered for 3" shells, but will the cycle the smaller ones properly?

Thanks in advance,
-Barry-

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Weatherby for me on this one. I've handled a couple of the new SAS and they look and feel fantastic. They've redesigned the gas system this year for light and heavy loads so should work fine. Alot of the hunting mags have been giving the Weatherby some nice reviews.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have no idea about weatherby

But Fabarm I will buy myself (i sold my beretta to buy a fabarm) . I bought GAMMA MAX SPORTING I will use it in one week from now. I also tried STL model (newest model)and this is a great gun. I shoot with 36 grams in strong sun and no felt recoil! The Tribore system seems to be efficient.

Adoncyp

G

·
I have had the Fabarm Sporting Clays Extra for about 2 years now and it has worked out very nicely. I'm selling it now, I'm just ready to move on to something else, but it's a good value for the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.