Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I shot a 23 and a 22 last Sunday with them. That's as good as I can shoot, or so it seems. I love 'em. Easy to load, crimps great, saves a little on shot and fun to shoot. Floats my boat.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Perhaps the best thing about the CB0134-20 is the way they extend the lifespan of your high dollar 28 ga. hulls by allowing you to load and practice with a 3/4 oz, 28 sized payload, in a free yellow hull.

I have nothing negative to say about them.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I know you can accidentally stuff 7/8 oz of shot in them in a Remington hull and not really notice the difference (no, the crimps have started to pop yet).

The two boxes of 3/4 that I did load were great.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Gamaliel also has the newer model # on them: CB1075-20. The 75 indicating .75 oz. rather than the 34 for 3/4 oz. Guess they did not want to confuse them with the CB1034-28 wad for 28 gauge 3/4 oz. wads.

I've used them in both Rem. STS and G.C. and Win. AA and cheapie "Target" hulls with ease in reloading and success in shooting skeet and sporties. Every 8 shells saves an ounce of shot for 2 .410 loads! I'd bet 5/8 oz. would fit well in the wad too, but that's another bar and more messin' around than even I like to do. 3/4 oz. 20's is good enough for me! (For now!)

BB

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Em are skeet -

What else do you want to know? I published copies of loading recipes and photos of loaded STS hulls to show the crimps on other threads.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
WIflytier said:
Gamaliel also has the newer model # on them: CB1075-20. The 75 indicating .75 oz. rather than the 34 for 3/4 oz. Guess they did not want to confuse them with the CB1034-28 wad for 28 gauge 3/4 oz. wads.

I've used them in both Rem. STS and G.C. and Win. AA and cheapie "Target" hulls with ease in reloading and success in shooting skeet and sporties. Every 8 shells saves an ounce of shot for 2 .410 loads! I'd bet 5/8 oz. would fit well in the wad too, but that's another bar and more messin' around than even I like to do. 3/4 oz. 20's is good enough for me! (For now!)

BB
They will be Green in color when the next batch is moulded up!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got a case of green ones from CAC. $74.50 for 5000.

I've been loading them with 306 grains of #9 shot and they seem to work well.
Being pushed by 11.6 grains of promo. Nobel sport primer.

Slight dishing in the crimp but no holes.

Really light recoil with great results on the targets.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Just got a case from our forum sponsor...work great...using same charge of powder as 7/8 load and getting good clean burn and great velocity and target breakage ( if I do my part) I rec them highly....with this capability in 20 gauge, am selling my 600 jr MkV 28 gauge reloader....excellent condition with 3/4 oz charge bar in original Mec box....120 plus shipping gets it...will negotiate...

Honer in wild and wonderful {hs#

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.