Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three months ago, while still in Iraq, I fell in love with with the 870 Wingmaster. Since I've been home, I've been lookin everywhere to find a great buy. Well I found one. I was in Fort Worth a few days ago and I happened to stop at an indoor gun range. Inside were shotguns from wall to wall. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a Wingmaster all by its self on the the rack. The Wingmaster was being sold in the "reduced" section. The only thing wrong with it was that the previous owner had used it a lot and the blueing had been worn on the receiver. Thats it. For less than $190 I had my first Wingmaster. And shes a good lookin shotgun too. No scratches or blemishes on the stock.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes, welcome home Greenleader! I'm sure the Wingmaster will serve you well for years to come. Good hunting and good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
GreenLeader34,

In order of importance:

1. Thanks for serving and welcome home!!
2. Congratulations on your aquisition of a great shotgun like the WM, I know I really enjoy mine.

3. Welcome to Shotgunworld, we look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey everyone. Thanks for the welcome home. Im glad to be back. Now, can anyone help with some info on this fine shotgun? The serial number is V329802V. It is a 12g, and on the barrel MOD. PT7 is stamped. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.