Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a glorious day shooting today! I had the opportunity to shoot with our Esteemed Moderator today, and the birds were flying fine. He had accepted my invitation to shoot some Skeet at my club, in addition to picking up some reloading components I had ordered for him thru the club's claybird distributor. Clear weather (although cold), some fine shooting, a chance to make a new friend, man, it just doesn't get any better. And Navy crushed Army, too!!! Now if Tech (Virginia Tech) will just beat Florida State my day will be complete.,,,

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Sounds like you guys had fun.

I'm preparing to build the workbench that was in the August '05 issue of American Rifleman. Spent the day buying some new tools and making other preparations for the job. Thomas had indicated he was coming down to shoot with you and he invited me to tag along but I am caught up in this project right now.

Hopefully we can all get together some time in the future (when it's warm ). :)

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Indeed, it was a good day to do some shooting. THanks for the invite, but the "esteemed" moderator (never been called esteemed before, a lot of other things, but esteemed? :shock: :D ) was not in form to the rest of the gents there. I've got to spend more time skeet shooting. Bob, it twas a pleasure meeting you and your crew, and congrats on a great little club you've got, sir! We'll have to do it again, for certain.

TAB

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Speaking of shoots, we should do another Bull Run shoot some time soon. I can talk w/ Mark about reserving a skeet field for us, maybe #4 because the high house's shooting a little fast and they have moved skeet to the next field. Or we can shoot at IW. Anyway, PM me if anyone wants to suggest a date and I will email our esteemed moderator about it! Thanks!

Van

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Shoot no reason for that, Van, if you can get it done, let's indeed set a date a shoot, my fingers are getting rusty.

Esteemed? hardly, I don't make it here enough...or have enough time to shoot! :oops: Try to be a moderator on a keep it clean level, not seen or heard...

TAB

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I am usually at BR on Sat mornings between 10 and 11 on the skeet fields. I not shooting as much at IWL but would meet people there. As you know it's private but I can take a guest or two from time to time. Let me know. Thanks!

Van

1 - 8 of 8 Posts