Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
28,068 Posts
You sure that a NIB Citori? Which model?

· Registered
Many
280 Posts
Is it the Hunter? GB has them in 28 gauge for anywhere from 1750 to 1980 for the grade I which I assume it would be. Cabelas does run specials and usually has good pricing on Brownings, especially this time of the year. I think if that is what it is it's most likely the best you'll find one for NIB.

· Registered
470 Posts
I bet it is a grade 1 Hunter model and ,if so, that is a good price. If it is blued receiver it is grade 1 Polished satin receiver is grade 2. I have a grade 2 myself and they are great guns. For that price I would be on that one.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It must be an older version, as the recoil pad is ventilated, instead of solid, as the latest models are. Also there is no lettering on the receiver, just gold buckmark emblems. Plus it has the yellow Browning sticker on the lower barrel.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The shotgun came yesterday to the FFL, and I and have it now. It's beautiful. I need some hulls for reloading. Does anyone have 100-200 AA HS hulls, they would be willing to part with? A friend gave me a bag of MEC 28 ga dies. The bag is labeled for 700 Versamatic, but it looks like they will fit my 600 JR press.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts