Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Supplies are plentiful on Gunbroker and people are fighting each other to pay $100 - $300 per 1000 primers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I've not seen any indication Gunbroker is a "scammer haven".

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I've still not seen any indication Gunbroker is a "scammer haven". I'm bought and sold many items through Gunbroker without issue and know of many others who have as well and never run into an issue. A story someone posts on the internet does not make them a "scammer haven".

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had some luck on cragslist and Facebook market 80$ per k seems like going rate bought 1k at Basspro shop 75$ something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I've still not seen any indication Gunbroker is a "scammer haven". I'm bought and sold many items through Gunbroker without issue and know of many others who have as well and never run into an issue. A story someone posts on the internet does not make them a "scammer haven".
Ok, at least note the warning signs posted from guys with experience there. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Scammer, maybe not... Scalpers and ripoffs absolutely. I've seen 1000 win 209 listed for $300 recently.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
that's because some moron will come along and pay it.
as soon as we stop shooting ourselves in the foot the prices will come down.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I thought things were going to get better there for about 4 years then……well now we know. Didn’t learn my lesson the first time!

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
I went to the “big” Reno gun show and bought 3 cases (15,000 primers). I paid $360 per case.
That's more than double what I paid about 3 months ago.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Air isn't worth anything either, until you suddenly can't breathe. And there are guys out there that would charge you for it. IMHO that says more about them than anything else.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had some luck on cragslist and Facebook market 80$ per k seems like going rate bought 1k at Basspro shop 75$ something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed yesterday that Precision Reloading has reset their primer prices even though all brands are out of stock from $70 to $86 per 1K plus shipping and hazmat.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Right now I have about 30,000b and I would post a picture of my powder magazine, except I don't want my insurance agent to see it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
okie dog supply usually has primers in stock, flats of 100, max 2. Currently around $15 for CCI's.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts