Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 12ga Parcours forarm fit a 20ga regular barrel thats on a K80? I don't like the Parcours barrel, I'm thinking about getting a regular 20ga barrel and Parcours wood to put on my receiver. Thanks

·
Registered
879 Posts
No. The Parcours barrels (and thus the forearm inletting) are smaller in diameter and will require minor fitting when used with Sporter barrels. Also, the new Sporter barrels will require fitting to your receiver and forend iron. Your Krieghoff gunsmith will be able to make the whole combo work for you.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, but I think you misunderstood my question. I have a K80 with standard 20ga sporting barrels.....I'm thinking about changing to Parcours wood....stock and forend.....since the 20ga barrel should have a diameter smaller than the 12ga parcours barrel I would think the forearm should fit?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Fair enough. Sorry. I don’t have 20 gauge Sporter barrels and I’m mot familiar with their dimensions. I’d suggest you call Krieghoff in Ottsville at (610) 847-5173 and ask them. They will answer the phone and will discuss this with you in intimate detail (they are friendly and helpful, too).

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Call Krieghoff Ottsville parts and Elmer will fix you up. K makes mid hanger adapters that allow using the larger barrel slot sporter fore-arm wood on a parcours barrel across all gauges. You can’t go the other direction without removing wood from the parcours fore-arm to fit the fatter sporter barrels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts