Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've just bought a benelli supersport, and it's sad to say that i don't know much about chokes, i'm going to be shooting clays thrown out of a ordinary thrower, nothing competition, and would like a little info. on what would probably be best to use.
here's what i have- full, improved mod., mod., improved cyl., skeet.
I'm thinking maybe improved mod.
thanks for any help at all

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cbxchris, i pushed the book to the side, and actually looked at the chokes i had and found that i also have a cyl choke instead of a skeet like i thought.

Bigdawg, my wife did'nt like the looks of the supersport at all, she thought i ought to get the beretta onyx pro 20 ga, which i've also had my eye on for some time for bird hunting, now that i found out that she likes the looks of the beretta, it might be a little easier to convince her i need it real bad, to go hunting with 2 or 3 times a year. lol
i better concentrate on paying the benelli off first, before i ease the beretta in the back door.
more than likely, i'll get a franchi, a sratch on a 1600 dollar gun looks a lot worse, than when it's on a 6 or 7 hundred dollar auto, and of couse the franchi is lighter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.