Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I like 12 ***** the best but who cares what I think what do u think?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Under $1000--Beretta semi-auto

<$2000 -- Beretta SilverPigeon II ( my wife's gun)

<$2500 -- Beretta 682E

< $7000 Perazzi MX 8

< $8500 -- K 80 (my gun)

< $20,000 -- Beretta SO5 ( my dream gun)

< $100,000 Fabbri pigeon gun ( my beyond fantasy gun)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Today as I walked through 4 foot briars and grass pursuing pheasants a 12 ga Stoeger Condor was the best shotgun, on Sunday when I shoot skeet a 20 ga BSS will be the best.

My point is, it depends what you are doing with it...

·
Registered
235 Posts
whatever you can afford that puts a smile on your face and goes bang.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
"an goes bang"

Time after time after time, an keeps on doing this for thousands an thousands of rounds with no repairs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
From the butt kicking I experienced last weekend, I'd say it's an old field grade 20 ga Mossberg pump with a fixed full choke. And here's the guy (Bob's his name) in the process of doing it:

http://www.losttarget.com/shoots2005/1105massena/magicgallery/IMG_0015.htm

I have never seen a shooter with such innate abilities. He shot that pump so fast, I would forget it wasn't an autoloader. So I guess in this case, the best shotgun depends on the person pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
439 Posts
A5guy said:
14 gauge? Maybe, an 11 gauge. :?
I shoot a lot of doves, so I like something light that won't destroy the birds, like a .410 gauge. :roll:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Best shotgun? That would have to be the O/U and unsingle trap combo I saw on the web a couple weeks back. It had gorgeous grade IV or V walnut and a tweed takedown case, all for about half of what I would expect to pay------and which was already sold (of course) by the time I finally got through to the seller. :|

·
Registered
19 Posts
An over-under 12 cal with 71 cm barells,two triggers,its the best gun for me for the 90% off hunting time.Must shoot where i look and have chokes to find the best paterning with the cartriges that i preffer.About 3,100 gr i believe it is fine.
Sorry about my english ! Criss from Greece.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok guys new question: What is the best SKEET shotgun.I wanna blow it apart shatter it! Make it beg for mercy! Crush it benth my fingers!... to far? :?:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not what i meant really i meant i wanna crush the skeet plate :oops:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MaryHadALittleBuck said:
I think I like 12 ***** the best but who cares what I think what do u think?
ha... ha.ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts