Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good clay thrower, maybe one that can be foot activated. The trius trap (http://www.triustraps.com/Trius/Part6.mov) seems like a possibility. Does anybody know anything about the trius trap or the following "waist-high" trap?

Lightning Launcher
This portable waste-high trap will launch clays out to 60 yards. A versatile target clip holds singles, doubles and stacked doubles. The throwing arm automatically resets itself 75 percent after each cycle, and the string release adds an important safety benefit. The balanced tri-pod design allows the trap to be simply placed in position without requiring stakes or bolts.
OU-45252...............................$94.95

G

·
I have a do-all 3/4 cock single thower you can fling-em anywhere from 30-150 yds if you tighten up the spring an put some heat on em. The great part about the 3/4 cock is that we all went out saturday morning and chucked about 400-500 of em and my arm was still up for another 300 that night its great and meets your price requirements ($199.95 cabela's). and if your up for the other 30 bucks that wobbler is an excellent choice and makes changing presentations quick, easy, and unpredictable (tons more fun w/ the extra challenge). Well I hope this helps you out good luck man.

Bo

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have the Trius you are talking about and would probably buy a D0 All if I could start over. The trius is pretty light and jumps around a lot. It's not a piece of junk, but I'm not impressed with the quality of the parts either. Yes, I could bolt it down to something, but I don't want a monster to lug around.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have the Do-All full cock single trap and its been a great machine. I don't have the warbler yet but plan on getting it soon. I plug mine into my hitch and sit and pull all day. I also do it by myself sometimes and it works good, its the same as the gun down position. I have put about 800 clays through it with no problems as yet. Sometimes I put it in the bed of my truck and pull from there which changes things a bit but not to bad. We also like to throw rabbits from the bed of the truck giving the clay a nice high rise and long run. We run the rabbits on pine needles so we have very little breakage when they hit the ground.
It sure is a lot of fun. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.