Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 5-6 years ago I was at the range and someone let me try semi-auto 12 ga Benelli. It was all black,synthetic,short barrel and extended magazine. Basically, appeared to be home defense shotgun. Can anyone identify model ? thanks

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it looks like the one I used,without the sights. Is middle $800 a good price
for almost mint one ? I read something about problems with cycling light loads
as "most semi benellis". I have Montefeltro and never had an issue. If this is true for M1,
what is a "light load" for it ?

thanks for pointing me in right direction.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would think so. I would not sell mine for under 900.00. I shoot trap loads out of mine all the time. I just shoot a little spray lube in the action and go to town. John

·
Registered
318 Posts
Three dram 1 1/8 loads (1 1/8 at 1200 fps) will normally cycle fine. Some of them will run 1 oz 1100 fps loads or 1 oz 1150 fps loads, but not all will.

I have three of the m1 super 90's and have had the model shown, and it took a bit of work to get mine to cycle the 1 oz 1100 fps tac loads.....but they do now.

I still have two of the H&K police model version of the gun....and won't be parting with them.

Your fine in the 800.00 price range if the gun is in very good condition.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.