Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am from NE myself and I tried to tell them awhile back about the error, but it never got resolved. See my post here:
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5844

I didn't want to seem like an @$$ since I am new to this forum so I just left the subject alone.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same too you. :) Since we seem to be the only two from the good old state of Nebraska. I think we better let these boys know that the pheasants are so bad you can't hardly drive down the minimum maintence roads anymore. lol I counted 14 roosters last night on a quick sneak attack on the stock pond north of the house last night. One of them was just trying to mess up my sneak attack and kept sticking his head out of the grass and getting all nerveous like he was going to fly right over the pond. lol Thank God he held tight till I passed. Two mallards will be roasting in the oven tonight. :) Check your PM and drop me a line. I'm sure I can head you in the right direction or tag along if you like.

·
Registered
73 Posts
And "APPLAUSE" can be heard all across the Husker Nation!

:D

Thanks. But now the secret's out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.