Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking down ideas for what will make this forum better. What would you all like to see here to make it a more interesting place to visit? Keep in mind there are no stupid suggestions.:smokin "I can raise kids and still kick your *** in clays"

·
Registered
383 Posts
Are you trying to attract more woman or more men?Different strategies will need to be employed in each case.To attract men is very easy... ITS NOT HOW WELL YOU SHOOT, ITS HOW MUCH NOISE YOUR GUN MAKES.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking to make the forum more appealing to everyone. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. As for getting more women into the sport, I am all for that too. But I would like an informative and fun forum for women AND men to be able to come to if the have questions about shooting, life, or whatever...:smokin "I can raise kids and still kick your *** in clays"

·
Registered
383 Posts
Try some competitions. Im sure Jay will provide you with a few hundred $$$ to put up a price.But seriously, from what I see the womens sections is not doing that bad...Maybe you need to organise women only discussions or women only topics or to think of certain issues especially applicable to women (no, not the lead poisoning thing..). Try something with women shooting clothes or women oriented shotguns or competitions. ITS NOT HOW WELL YOU SHOOT, ITS HOW MUCH NOISE YOUR GUN MAKES.

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
OK, this serious stuff is throwing me into a tizzy, I have held back and stood alls I could stood..... :evil this is for pmmx and dks: Gurls wit' guns! :b ;) and just for balancethis would be forR....SCG and Gold um, guys with guns, too :\ |I How about yall make a list of "womens" guns, things like I found out that Benelli has come out with a shortened butt stock or which ones that current women shooters are using, and the obvious part would be to try and get more some participation from other women shooters.Jay is not allowed to read any further......stop, nope, ahh haa,.........................this is a link to a women's hunting forum, see what they are doing: www.refugeforums.com/refu...forumid=53

1 - 8 of 8 Posts