Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Okiecruffler said:
Just got into shooting clays. Was shooting trap and skeet out at OTA on Banner road, then discovered Twin Lakes out near Shawnee with their trap and sporting clays. Just paid my membership for them. Having a great time, hitting more than I'm missing so I must be doing something right. Was just hoping there were more Okies on here.
Here's another one, located in SW.

How is it going up there?

· Registered
364 Posts
I've been on here for a while now. With work and everything I don't post very much, or as much as I used to. I just went out for the first time in a while and hit my limit of Dove on Labor Day. On the 19th of Sep I have a sporting clays tournament at Silver leaf.

· Registered
12,840 Posts
I shoot in Ada when I'm there. Open to the public and only $2.75 per round of trap or skeet. Open only on weekends.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

· Registered
125 Posts
Thought I better hold up my clan. I live in Madill but am a member at the Ada Skeet and Trap club. They sponsor tournaments and many of my friends there shoot at the places that have been listed here. I shot locally last year but I may try a few away tournaments this year. 4 ranges, 3 Skeet and 1 trap set up but can convert from single trap to double on at least 2 fields or run all ranges on skeet. Great bunch of people up there. Tuesday evening single trap tourny, open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Call in advance to see what is happening.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ada-Skee ... 0606636914

· Registered
12,840 Posts
I was a member there too. Being an Ada native, I'm back there fairly often to visit family. Great club, and the range fees are really low.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.