Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: hi people , i'm just curious as to where you guys get all this GOOD information to pass on to everybody, is it in a book that i can buy for myself ? if so which is the best for the money ? thanks errol :?:

· Registered
332 Posts
Personally, I have only nine or 10 reference books I keep handy. Plus links to several web sites. Plus several years of American Rifleman articles. Plus a couple of actual steel & wood shotguns. That ain't diddly-squat compared to what the real experts have available.

· Registered
8,213 Posts
I'm about in the same boat as AHNH , a few reference books , several dozen websites, some well placed phone calls, a couple of gun cabinets loaded down, and a love of shotguns.

I can't tell you the secret part for fear that Shotgunworld would send Guido out to bust our kneecaps.. ;)

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:wink: thanks guys i now know you people are really into guns way more than i expected ,i just figured this was a hobby for you but, this is your way of life . PLEASE keep up the GOOD WORK . this is the BESTwebsite i have ever visited , thank you all ,errol 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.