Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Fowler Farms - Hot Springs, NC is the only sporting clays range open to the public near Asheville. Unfortunately they do not hold any registered shoots.
Riverbend Sporting Clays - Fingerville, South Carolina is another option but I am not sure if they hold registered shoots.
I have shot at both and they are good places to shoot.
Two other clubs are Greenville Gun Club and Spartanburg Gun Club but they are farther away.
You better hang here in the Sandhills and shoot at DeWitts. :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fowler farms is great, the owners are very nice and it's a fun day. I took my employees last Friday, it was about a 45 min drive to get there.

If you are willing to drive 1 1 1/2 hours there are a couple more south and toward Charlotte.

I'm new to the sport and also interested in clays, skeet, trap etc. Let me know when you get to town and I'll take you on the tour of what I've found.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I grew up in Marion, NC... just down the hill from Asheville. There is a skeet range in Morganton (don't recall the address and haven't been there in years). It would be about 45 mins down I-40 east near exit 105. Ask some locals and they might be able to guide you in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts