Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Does anyone know where I can shop for an O/U in the less than $2000 price range in the phoenix area? A place where I can "try them on" preferably.

Lots of gun stores, but not any selection of O/U's to look at...

thx-elber

·
Registered
305 Posts
Don's Sports Shop in Scottsdale has a huge selection. They have some for serious $, but I'm sure they have some in your price range. They are good folks. I bought my Benelli Legacy from Don's ... the price was right and they have always been there when I needed something. Don's was also really good about letting me handle the guns to see which fit I liked best, etc.

For more, check out Arizona Sportsman (I've only been to the one in Mesa) ... not the friendliest store in the world, but they have a big selection, and a lot of O/U in the sub-$2K category. At AZ Sportsman, you have to pry them away from their pals, and interrupt the conversations about lift kits for their trucks, etc. They hand you the gun and walk away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks much cstadler!

Didn't make it to Don's this weekend, but should be able to check it out next weekend.

-elber

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
Some friends and I will be shooting sporting clays on Thursday Sept 4th at Ben Avery. You're welcome to join us and try out a few different guns.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Elber: There is a guy advertising Beretta and Browning O/U's on GunBroker.com and he gives a Phoeniz address. His name is Seto and he has what appears to be some really cheap prices. Don't know anything about him. If you decide to deal with him, I would like to know more before I order a gun from him.

G

·
Elber,

I was just at the new Sportsman's Warehouse by I-17 and 101 (next to Costco). It opened a couple weeks ago and they have a great selection of O/U. I was surprised how low their prices are (Ruger Red Label $1069 etc). The service is outstanding too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts