Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a Lanber Field Deluxe 28" multi choked gun with hammer case finish. Which model ref is it 2067 etc? Does anyone out there own one and tell me where I can find out a little more about the gun I own and the range in general? Tried the Lanber web site but it was fairly sparse to be honest.

Huey

Durham, England

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gar-dog said:
Is hammer-cased the same as case-colored? I think the 2088 were case-colored....
Case coloured is one and the same I am sure. Brand new and form range presently available. So if 2088 is fairly recent that will be it.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Huey:
I have researched some of the archives here. There is a 2097 Lux sporter which is case colored, and the 2088 was the "superlanber" which is printed on thes side. There is a pic on this thread:
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=112942

I bet you have the 2097 Sporter Lux. Do you have dual rib - i.e. rib between the barrels? If so It is a sporting model - not field, and if case colored probably the lux. Although you said you have a field model... hmmmm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aye its deffinatley a Field model its offical title is the Field Deluxe, 28" barrel game gun. Sounds like 2087 then. Are they any good? So far not bad at blatting clays but still getting used to it.

If anyone out there has any product info on 2087 and associated range it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
468 Posts
huey said:
Aye its deffinatley a Field model its offical title is the Field Deluxe, 28" barrel game gun. Sounds like 2087 then. Are they any good? So far not bad at blatting clays but still getting used to it.

If anyone out there has any product info on 2087 and associated range it would be appreciated.
Look at this link:
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=124024
There should be another link on the third post to a standard manual for the 20XX series Lanbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.