Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I have a Benelli M1S90 that I have set up like a tactical type shotgun. It has a 21" VR barrel with a +4 Nordic mag tube. It's a great shotgun that feeds anything I put in it, but long sessions really are becoming painful on my shoulder. I need to get a new recoil pad. I don't know which one works best though.
I have been told the Limbsaver AirTech is the best option. Do you all agree? Is there something else that would be a better choice?

The next thing I need to know is which one to get that just screws into place without grinding or fitting. The chart on the Limbsaver page doesn't specifically list my M1 with standard straight stock but the one listed for most Benelli shotguns is the AirTech #10810.

I've read a few comments on other boards with people saying the 10810 doesn't fit the M1. Others say it does fit like a glove.
Can anyone confirm that this AirTech pad will be a direct replacement for my factory pad without fitting?

If there are other options that reduce recoil better, please, by all means, let me know. My shoulder will be forever in your debt!!

Thank you for your time and help.
BD

·
Registered
210 Posts
It fit mine and the air tech is the softest one BUT the older ones with the slick coating were far more functional since they didn't snag on clothing near as much as the newer gummy ones. The gummy air tech is great for a pre mount as in Trap but are not the best for quick mount……just something to be aware of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts