Shotgun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,387 Posts
You need to adjust your expectations. Your original post had only minimal info on the gun and to expect someone to post it's history within 42 minutes of the request just isn't very realistic. There are some folks on this board who can probably find the info you are looking for, and will be happy to do it. But, it's probably gonna take more than 42 minutes for them to get back to you.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Dolfans said:
This forum was of no help at all. Thanks for the information.
Well golly gee whizz. I am so sorry that no one has been sitting at their keyboard 24 / 7 just waiting for you to post a question.

Sometimes it just might, just might, take a little while to get an answer. Most people on here do have a life besides SGW.

You're welcome for the info. :roll:

·
Registered
57 Posts
What were you expeting for an answer? That was a vague question; Ithaca has been making shotguns since 1883. They made hammer guns and hammerless guns in four different models and a pump.
John

·
Registered
283 Posts
Those Ithaca guys are always out shooting, especially on weekends . Try back in a few days, but then they maybe on one of their week or two week long shooting trips.

·
Registered
538 Posts
It would also help if you can provide a model number. Try looking in the same place you found Ithaca 12 ga. on your gun. Also, what kind of gun is it? Single barrel? Pump? SxS? Semi-auto?

Sometimes it takes several days, but I've almost always gotten a reply to my questions.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Impatience will get you no where.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.