Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is just about the wierdest season ever...EVER.

To start with, everyone in the house has a cold, or flu or what ever. Anyway, they are all sick, except me, which means I have to do everything. Make food, empty their used snot rags from the trashcans, serve food. Normally it is me just laying around. Wierd

It is going to be 80 degrees again today. Come on, 80 degrees? It is Christmas for crying out loud. A week ago, it was getting up to 45 and 50 during the day, now I am walking around in shorts, catching rays. Wierd.

Most of the NFL games were played yesterday (Saturday, Christmas Eve)with two being today. (I think it is only two today). But, I see comercials hyping NBA action on Christmas day. Baskeball on Christmas? Wierd.

New Years falls on Sunday this year. NO COLLEGE BOWL GAMES ON SUNDAY. NO BOWL GAMES ON NEW YEARS DAY. If that isn't wierd, I don't know what is.

This is a very wierd and frustrating season for me. I hope things are back to normal next year. Oh, Merry Christmas to all!

Doug Gordon

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Ya, it has been very weird this year.
Sunday Holidays.
It got down to 9-12 degrees around here for almost a week or more,everything froze over.
then started freezin rain, then regular rain and back to 45 degrees???
The ducks got confused and left the area.
They're probably down by you now in the 80 degree weather :wink:

·
Registered
16,296 Posts
23" of snow this time last year--abnormal. This year is normal for the Ohio River valley---Grey,dreary overcast skies and about 35 degrees. I hate winter!!!!!! Dont see the sun between Thanksgiving and Easter-YUCK!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Yes, weird Christmas. First time in 31 years my wife and I spent it apart----no biggie, was an agreed upon family thing but it still was weird. And on a Sunday, strange!

I would say weird weather as well, but that's all we have here so not out of the norm. I would keep the weird Christmas weather and trade it for more than 2 days of Spring and Fall, normal to go from a blistering Summer to dead of Winter with the strike of an Artic front, and do it in 30 minutes :roll: YUK!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.