Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can you tell me about these in general?
I have seen one for sale with 200 rounds through it...made from a 70's era Remington Wingmaster...12GA...Trac Lok GRS front tritium, was NIB when it was converted, has wood stocks that are the fancy ones from the donor Wingmaster...nice configuration, nice cut checkering and scroll cut designs in wood...has Wilson Amor-Tuff finish owner says it is 2 3/4" only but I htought they were all 3" available...rest of the Wilson/Scattergun toys...list for 860 on his site...quite a bit less for this example...finish doesn't have a mark on it and the wood has not dings or dents...1 AND 2 shot extentions.
Thanks,
Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought it this morning...she's a beaut...built off of a NIB 70's Remington 870 Wingmaster (nicely configured wood furniture, quality built action...)converted only a year and a half ago by Scattergun Technologies/Wilson Combat...Border Patrol design...in beautiful Tuff Armor finish (matte black) with Trak Lok GRS and Trijicon front tritium blade...6 shots of 2 3/4" whatever...sling...action...smooth as glass...I LIKE!!! 8) :shock: :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
C'mon, now...I even joined! :p :shock: :D :roll:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have heard nothing but good things about Wilson products and services. Their weapons are a bit pricy for me, but maybe after I get the kids through college... For now, a Mossberg 590 will have to do!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I hear you...I NEVER could have afforded it full price...the gentleman I bought from needed money, it had 200 rounds through it after conversion last year from a 70's ERA Wingmaster that had never been shot...He needed money, I needed a Home Defense Shotgun (sure I did... :lol: ) and it is BEAUTIFUL and BAD...looks like brand new.
Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.