Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Frankly if you have a better 1300 you are probably lucky. My friends family owns nothing but 1300's and they are always jamming and freezing up. I personally would like the 870 but that is my personal preferance. If the 1300 works for you keep with it.;) Rembrwn

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own SEVERAL 1300 and have not found a better modern pump that was as relieable or as smooth.shot many of 870 and did not see what all the hipe was about.:rolleyes I have 2 favorites 1300winn.& 500 mossberg ,I like the 1300 better because it has a lot faster follow up shot,but I think the best gun on the market right now as far reliability is not remminton winchester or even browning,it is the MOSSBERG 500.Plus it has a far better safty lever/button than any other gun made,(on the top of the reciever where you can SEE & REACH it when the gun is on shoulder) My rating1:MOSSBERG 500(GOOD & CHEAP)2:WINCHESTER 1300(THANKSTOROTORYBOLT,CYCLES FAST)3:REMMINTON 870(OVERRATED BUT STILL GOOD GUN)4ITHICA 37 MAG.(NEW GUN WITH 3INCH CHAMBER)5:BROWNING BPS(OVER PRICED BUT STILL DECENT GUN)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.