Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking for some opinions on the 1400 semi-auto 12 *****. I was recently given one of these guns and haven't yet fired it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mine is a great gun and wouldn't trade it for anything. Of course, the price was right. Seems so in your case too...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got a good price on one some years ago and it was the worst dog I ever owned. It never completed a round of skeet (25 targets) without a jamb. I can only report on the one gun but I wouldn't take one as a gift.

G

·
i have had one for two years now did not have time to shoot till monday it did what it is mad to do and did a great job

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I just traded an old bolt action 16 ga. and a .22 semiauto with scope for a Winchester 1400 this past Sunday. The main reason I wanted it...aside from it being a GUN... is that I have owned a 1200 for 30 years and have always enjoyed shooting it. I will bust a few clays with the 1400 this weekend and see how she shoots.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've got one and shoot it all the time. It hangs once in a great while and only if I'm using 7/8oz. loads and the gun hasn't been cleaned in a while. In my opinon it is a solid , well shooting shotgun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.