Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,009 Posts
E Rex B said:
Looking at some old parts sites they also list an ejector pin. I see nothing in my shotgun that resembles this part. Can anyone tell me where it is located please?
Winchester's nomenclature on this part leaves a lot to be desired if one doesn't know what they refer to! "Ejector block" maybe would be better....

The "pin" part comes from the part pinning through the wall of the receiver (from the inside out). The ejector pin has a square rectangular shaped head as seen looking into the receiver, and is just behind (to the rear) of the tip of the ejector spring roughly 1/16". It function is to buttress (stop over-travel) of the ejector spring to prevent breakage and to give the hull "a final hard kick" out of the gun.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts