Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helo , I have a Winchester Model 12 -16 gauge.
It has a 2 3/4 in Chamber. The ser. # is 1936907
It allso says MOD. on the barrel,would this be the choke?
The gun is in good condition.
Any info on year of make and price would be great

818 Posts
Welcome to the board SAINT.

You will probably get a response for your questions if you post on the ID Gun Value forum.

Mod stands for modified which is the choke or tightness of the pattern, assuming the gun remains unmolested.

Values vary drastically based on condition, wood type, factory versus after-market rib, etc.

Hope this helps.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.