Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at a winchester super x1 ,it comes with 2 barrels,first is a plain 28" mod choke.second barrel has been shortened too 24" and tru choke tubes installed,it also is a plain barrel.gun is in approx 85% cond with some dings in the wood.the blueing is pretty good.what is this gun worth and what do you think of these super x1 models? thanks don

G

·
I just purchased a Super X 1 for my wife and I love this gun. One of the best semi-autos I have ever used. I paid 345 for the gun which I thought was pretty fair. But beware, there are no parts for this gun. I cannot find anyone who carries, stocks or knows where to get parts for this gun. I dont know if this will make it more valuable or not. If you have anyone who knows where to get any parts for this gun, please email me at [email protected] I would love to hear from you.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Actually, there are quite a few X-1 parts out there. Those guns are pretty popular with clay shooters, and there are some companies that make tuning kits for them. These kits include the bolt buffer, mag tube, rings, etc. to make it more reliable and stand up to heavy use. A company called Nu-Line specializes in X-1 parts, and they can provide just about anything you need to replace.

Here's a link to a nice article on the X-1 (it will tell you where you can get parts, too):

http://www.clayshootingusa.com/readers/ ... rMagic.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts