Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Bought an X2 with sporting clays stock and compeition (lower rib) because I liked the tighter radius of the pistol grip on the X2 when compared to the more open Browning Gold grip.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Worc,

Let's muddy the water a bit. The X2 I have with its sporting clays wood stock and 3.5" receiver has the "interface" to take the SC gun shims...got a positve answer from USRAC when I called gave them the SN and bought my shims.

I made the call after looking at all of the hunter X2's I could find and found that they all had neutral cast spacer between the stock and the back of the reciever.

It looks like somewhere between intro in 2004 and now the back of the receiver has changed.

Oh, well...glad to have mine it works well from clays to canadian geese. I hope these guys stablize thier product line as the churn must be getting some customers confused.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Gordon,

It came with the sporting clays stock and "c" competition rib. I really like the stock and I guess you could call USRA and ask if they have a wood set to sell.

My X2 was one of a short run of Shot Show promo guns from 2004. Occasionally I see one on the gun auction sites but have only seen one other in Houston.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.