Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all from Aus.
I have been away for quite awhile and just wondered what happened to Winders. I sort of rember he used to be a bit "smart arsed" at times but he did contribute quite a lot of knowledge which was usually factually backed.
Barry

·
Banned
8,378 Posts
I kind of miss winder`s,case and shootingstar plus a few other`s going at it. I`ve read where winder`s has done this before. Stop shooting for a while then start again stronger than ever.

G

·
Saw winder's photo in the San Diego Evening Star and Republican having a sand wedge surgically removed from the back of his skull. I will copy all who request it.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Maybe you just need a bit more lead.

That quick wit is what I like about ShootingStar!

There were several interesting exchanges. It always amazed me how thin you could stretch a topic and still have it put off such a stench.

Winders is a nice guy in person and rabid in defense of his ways and means. I miss him too, but here I would disagree with Star, I think most people tended to shoot in front of him....he was a large target, but not that fast. If I remember correctly, he would prefer we used the Bender method of sustained lead on all shots, including his own![/quote]

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Maybe you just need a bit more lead.

That quick wit is what I like about ShootingStar!

There were several interesting exchanges. It always amazed me how thin you could stretch a topic and still have it put off such a stench.

Winders is a nice guy in person and rabid in defense of his ways and means. I miss him too, but here I would disagree with Star, I think most people tended to shoot in front of him....he was a large target, but not that fast. If I remember correctly, he would prefer we used the Bender method of sustained lead on all shots, including his own!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Mismost said:
Winders is a nice guy in person and rabid in defense of his ways and means. I miss him too, but here I would disagree with Star, I think most people tended to shoot in front of him....he was a large target, but not that fast. If I remember correctly, he would prefer we used the Bender method of sustained lead on all shots, including his own!
I think Winders would appreciate such good form. :lol:

bd

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I appreciate the fact that he got me interested in WC820....but it drops off dramatically from there :p

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hooligan said:
I assume that is a "smart arsed" response from the moderator.
Thanks a lot.
Barry
I guess I owe Mike Power an apology - seems I am a bit "smart arsed" myself. Have a nice Christmas.
Barry

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Hooligan: We are not to be Politically Correct supposed to say Merry Christmas in the USA any more as it might offend the non Christian MINORITY. In any event saying "have a nice winter break" or Happy Holidays" is PC correct. That said, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and screw the rest....

PS.. I always did enjoy the Case vs Whiner debates with my vote going to Case...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.