Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin told me about an outdoors sports type show in or around Oshkosh. She said it had everything you could imagine for hunting, fishing, atv's, and demostrations, etc. Does anyone know what the show was called and when and where the next one will be? It sounded like it was really cool and I would love to go next time. Also any advice about lodging, parking, fees, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
502 Posts
huntingtoad, I believe she is refering to the Ducks Unlimited Show which was held there in Oshkosh at the EAA grounds. It took place back in August. And she was right about the demos of ATV's, trucks, as well as handguns, rifles, and shotguns from most of the manufacturers. Tom Knapp also made his appearance there this year and was an incredible display of shotgun handling. They also had everything from knives to decoys and dog training aids as well as an archery section.

I did however hear that this was the last year that the DU show was going to be held in Oshkosh however it is not a confirmed fact.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ducks Unlimited will no longer be affiliated with this show but the promoter has indicated he will continue to have the show.

The DU affiliation obviously brought in a lot of vendors and many of the items mentioned in the prior post. Hopefully this new show will be as nice. I attended for 5 of the 8-9 years it took place and it was indeed worth seeing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.