Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempted to sign up for the world shoot text messaging using the instructions sent out in the Target Talk email. I texted "2016worldshoot" to 94253 and got the following response:

"Congratulaions! You've joined the Democratic campaign to take the New York State Senate back from the Republicans."

Wonderful. Anyone else having this problem? I don't even live in New York...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Anybody else find it curious that "2106worldshoot" would connect you with New York Democratic Party ?????? I'm not very informed as to how these things work but a phrase containing shoot and the NY Dem's is ironic

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Once you send the proper text, when do you start getting texts.? Once it's over, how do you stop it?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
labloverva said:
Once you send the proper text, when do you start getting texts.? Once it's over, how do you stop it?
You get a confirmation text immediately. You start getting texts whenever they start sending them (usually closer to and during the shoot). You can stop them at any time by texting "STOP" to the number. You're also removed from the list automatically after the shoot is over.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Thanks, Kenny! I registered and will be looking forward to following the action.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.