Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As this legislative session grinds on, many of us are focused on the CCW issues that pertain to the respective state we live in. With the turnover in government the last election, many laws will change as the attitudes have changed.If the "Shall Issue" laws become available in your state, what would you do?Apply for CCW and carry all the time

·
Registered
182 Posts
In my personal opinion, CCW, sits hand in hand with the 2nd Amendment of the United States in more ways than one. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Conceal Carry gives law abiding citizens the right to protect themselves, and in my opinion, the responsibility to protect others who either cannot, or refuse to protect themselves. Is is tragic that in today's society, the average person is so uneducated to the basic operation of firearms, that when events occur endangering their fellow persons they cower in fear, allowing simple Principles to escape them, costing so many lives. With the trend of groups like the Million Mom March, who feel that we should all be unarmed, and uneducated citizens, I can only see the trend of ignorance growing.The Police cannot always be 50 ft from every individual, to provide protection. I feel that it is our responsibility as Law Abiding Citizens and gun owners, to show that not all of us are gun-toting psychopaths, hell-bent on the destruction of those around us. The majority of gun owners are sane individuals who have a high value of life. "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"--Ted Nugent

·
Registered
83 Posts
I seriously doubt that my state, CA, will ever really have a CCW law. We technically already do, but it's impossible to get a permit to carry. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.