Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video may not be work safe as there is some harsh language in here.

The shocking part, is that it comes from the mouth of a nine year old. :shock:

if you would like to watch.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Call me old fassion, but my kids will be raised how I was raised . . . a good old spanking with Dad's belt kept me in line. I knew who was boss, and she never hesitated to enforce her will upon me. And if I resisted, I got leather.

Ever had your butt kicked in a circle? It's where, after you ski behind your dad's pickup as he's pulling it into the barn, he grabs you by the arm and kicks you square in the butt. Your feet come up off the ground and you almost fly forward, but because he has your arm centifugal force takes hold and you land on the other side of him. Then you are met with another kick.

One of the things I noticed is that the kid was being a little $h-- just to be a little $h--. I've played many of those style games, and the kid really wasn't accomplishing anything. Mom and dad hadn't been doing a very good job up until now.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Might I also chime in that the mom counted. "You better get off in 5 . . . 4 . . . 3. . . ."

That would have never flown at my house. When mom says it's time to get off, it was time to get off with no questions asked. Try and stay on, Dad would threaten to smash the game . . . and dad meant it.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Thing is, you know that isn't the first time, so what the hell is he doing with an XBox if that is how he acts with it.

I came in from work about this time of night, about 27 years ago and the boys were giving their mother some crap and showing disrespect, let's just say that is the last, very last time it happened and they were pretty young, younger that this kid.

But it wasn't their fault, I was working too much and their mother was scared of alienating them with punishment, I wasn't around enough to make them understand the little things that make them a person of integrity/morality and what part of ethics they were to fulfill.

They were really too little to go with me every day, but I realized what the most important job I had in this life was, if I were to have no regrets when I got to the age I am now. It was hard, but the rewards are priceless, and each of them have told me how thankful they are for those lessons, and it shows in their kids.

It's the parents job and responsibilty to insure against it, the hardest and most important job they will ever have but making them understand that----

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
TexasTon said:
Thing is, you know that isn't the first time, so what the hell is he doing with an XBox if that is how he acts with it.
Oooo, that gave me cold chills . . . It's what my mom would have said!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
lol that video was great :lol: it reminds me of when my brother sneaks into my room while im sleeping and starts playing my ps2 and has the sound turned up all loud and then i wake up and tell him to leave and he never does

also too that kid in the video sure sux at playing that game :roll: my brother is 2 years younger and could have done a better job

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Now thats whats wrong with a lot of the kids today. No parental guideance an control. Both the mother an the kid should have their a$$'s tore up with a belt.

·
Registered
16,296 Posts
Any of you guys old enough to remember a razor strop? The few times my dad used it on me are,shall we say , memorable!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
my dad uses his belt on me and my brother but i dont see the point in hitting kids :cry: its so plain wrong i mean i have nothing against swats on the *** when kids are real little like say 4 or 5 but doing it with a belt to a 16 yo like me?

im so glad to be having a kid on the way soon cuz that kids gonna be spoiled rotten and never hit for any reasons and not even swats on the asses like i said above cuz iv learned from my parents many mistakes they made

lol btw what i 4got to say above was i love the part of that video where the kids is all tryin to act all cool n stuff but yet is almost in tears cuz his mom didnt get him his chocolate milk :lol: lol what a lil dork

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
EyeMissum said:
Now thats whats wrong with a lot of the kids today. No parental guideance an control. Both the mother an the kid should have their a$$'s tore up with a belt.
Well said.First the mom and then the boy. Wish I could come up with a more politically correct answer.But, the little punk's langauage to his mother made me angry.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maser said:
my dad uses his belt on me and my brother but i dont see the point in hitting kids :cry: its so plain wrong i mean i have nothing against swats on the *** when kids are real little like say 4 or 5 but doing it with a belt to a 16 yo like me?

im so glad to be having a kid on the way soon cuz that kids gonna be spoiled rotten and never hit for any reasons and not even swats on the asses like i said above cuz iv learned from my parents many mistakes they made

lol btw what i 4got to say above was i love the part of that video where the kids is all tryin to act all cool n stuff but yet is almost in tears cuz his mom didnt get him his chocolate milk :lol: lol what a lil dork
Am I the only one completely scared by the fact that Maser is reproducing? :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

Beating a sixteen year old with a belt is one thing. Spanking or disciplining a younger child is at times absolutely necessary in my opinion. I know, I was a kid once, and no matter how many times me parents said something, sometimes it just wouldn't work until the wooden stick or belt were taken to us. Then we'd pay attention real nice. :)

I have no regrets about getting throttled a few times. My parents were pretty patient with my brother and me. But when we crossed the line, my Dad let us know. Now, at 32 years old, I can honestly say my Dad is one of my best friends. We hunt, fish and go to car races together. I sure don't harbor any ill memories about getting whacked and I've even complimented him on a job well done. ;)

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
SShooterZ said:
Am I the only one completely scared by the fact that Maser is reproducing? :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:
lol SShooterZ maybe next time i get my gf pregnant she will take some fertility drugs and u may get 6 or 7 lil Masers running around these forums :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
driller said:
Any of you guys old enough to remember a razor strop?
My Dad didn't (never did figure out how he could pull his belt off that fast :cry: ), but Mrs. Cartwright, my 3rd grade teacher, had one that I'll never forget!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I got whacked quite a few times as a kid. Back then, it was the norm. Kid acted up in public and got a whop, and the parents got applause. These days people are too afraid of their own shadow, and if a kid gets swatted, people dive for cover so DFS doesn't take THEIR kids too. Whenever I get around to having kids, they're gonna get a swift whack if they get too far out of line. Sometimes it's the only way to discipline a rowdy kid. They only listen for so long.

And the point of whacking a 16-year old is for attitude adjustment.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That seems like alot of work for some chocolate milk. I would have gotten off my dead *** and gotten it myself before doing all that.

·
Registered
16,296 Posts
I believe that the worst whippng I ever got was when we were at the supper table one night and my Mom asked me to get something off the stove. My reply was::Why dont you get it--you are closer?" My father stopped eating, folded his napkin and grabbed me by the ear and off to the "woodshed" we went. I was 14 at the time. Now, many decades later. I still remember each and every lick I got that night. I may not have turned oout like Dad wanted me to, but I darn sure wont dis-respectful to my Mom ever again. God Bless her 89 year old soul.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I got smart with my mom once...notice I said, "once." She didn't wait for dad. She slapped me so hard my ears rang. THEN, dad came home. My tail hurts just thinking about it. :)

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
driller said:
Any of you guys old enough to remember a razor strop?
No, but I remember having to go out back and get a wooden switch which then got used on my behind. It wasn't hickory, but it still got the job done.

Mostly though, my dad used either his hand or a belt.

Mom wouldn't discipline us physically, and didn't like how Dad handled it. Since I've become an adult, my mother has bemoaned the welts my brother and I had on our butt and legs from Dad's spankings. But both of us feel that those welts were well worth the lessons we learned. By the time we were the age of this kid, we hardly ever got spanked because we'd learned our lesson. If we were acting up, all Dad had to say was "Do you want to take a trip to the nool post?" and we straightened right up!

There is the old adage about "If I say 'jump', you'd better ask 'how high?". Well, that wasn't good enough for my old man. He said to jump first, and then ask if that was high enough. And it saved my life.

My dad, my brother and I were walking downtown one Saturday. We passed the Army-Navy surplus store, which was on the corner, and were preparing to cross the street. My brother and I were chattering about all the cool stuff they had in the window. Just then Dad yelled my name in that tone that said "STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW".

I froze in mid-step - just like a cartoon character.

The car missed me by a few inches.

Home video games were still a decade away when my old man passed away, but I guarantee you that if I'd talked to my mother this way when I was that age, the video game box would have been sold (too expensive to trash), and I would have had welts that didn't fade away until I was thirty.

I did call her a '*****' once when I was 16. I was too big to spank, but I went straight from the dinner table to my room, no TV, no telephone, I didn't get to use the car, I didn't get anything except the bare essentials - for example, dinner but no dessert. He put the clamps on me real tight.

And he agreed that I was right in the argument, but he wouldn't allow me to use that language with my mother - period. I didn't get out of house arrest until a week after I finally apologized. Of course, I was stubborn enough that it took me a week to apologize, so I was out of commission for half a month. I recall that he mentioned that all he really had to give me was one meal a day! :shock: I think that was when I decided that my language was inappropriate. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16,296 Posts
Yep, does that one still have a bit of meat on it from a kids behind? if so, it may have been my dads.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts