Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a complete stock pad spacers etc.
NO cracked or repaired stocks
it also needs to have the fluer de leigh (sp?)
checkering design on it
thanks rob

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I only have an extra set of synthetics in black, but i see a lot of what you want on ebay. search under "870 remington shotgun".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rob B-
I have a beautiful 870 Wingmaster stock set in almost perfect condition. It has one small 1/2 inch scratch on the finger groove of the farearm. It is complete with original recoil pad, white line spacers, classic duck in flight grip cap, fleur-di-lei (spelling?) checkering, and stock bolt. I was planning on selling it on eBay after the holidays, but if you're interested, give me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail some pictures.

JohnPL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry I can't help you Rob, but JohnPL, if Rob isn't interested in the wingmaster stock set you have, I might be...what year is it?

CT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cody-
Not sure of the year, but I don't think it's ever been afield. I bought it about 18 months ago and never used it, as I put a synthetic set on my 870...this wingmaster set was too pretty for my 870 Express. As I said, it's in great condition, with a one half inch scratch on the forearm. PM me if you want the pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts