Selling a very nice Zoli Verona LX 980 12 ga. with 32" barrels. Gun functions as new with recent service by Zoli USA. If you are not familiar with the Verona LX980, this gun is basically the same gun that Zoli now sells as the Kronos, but has better wood. The receiver is the same as on the Zoli Kronos and Z-Sport models, and stocks, chokes, trigger groups, and barrels from those guns are interchangeable (fitting may be needed for barrel swaps). I used this gun as a backup to my Z-Sport and even had my Z-Sport barrel fitted to it. This gun has been shot very little since I bought it.

Item Specifics for this gun:
  1. 12 gauge with 32” barrels
  2. SPS recoil and stock adjustment system installed by Tronspace Stockworks. Includes wrenches. The amount of recoil reduction can be adjusted easily from very firm to soft with the turn of a screw.
  3. LOP adjustable from 14.5” to 15.75”+
  4. Kick-EEZ recoil pad
  5. Pad can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and the cant of the pad can be adjusted
  6. Zoli Bilanx BHB adjustable weight system installed in the heel of the stock. Gun includes wrench for Bilanx system and 3 stock weights (gun currently balances right on the hinge pin with no weight added). Additional weights (about .4 oz. each are available from Zoli as well as barrel weights if desired)
  7. Total gun weight is around 9 lbs. as currently configured.
  8. Includes 6 Zoli extended chokes and choke wrench and case (Skeet, IC x 2, LM, M, and LF)
  9. Drop at comb 1 ½”, Drop at heel 1 ¾”
  10. Flat rib with mid-bead and red fiber-optic front sight
  11. Stock has slight right cant and right palm swell.
  12. Ambassador grade wood. A few very minor dents and scratches.
  13. Adjustable comb: Includes wrenches and extra washers. Can be adjusted horizontally and vertically
  14. Drop out trigger group
  15. SKB semi-hard case included
  16. Annual service by Zoli in May 2021. Very few rounds shot (definitely less than 1000) since service.
$3000 plus actual shipping costs CONUS only, or FTF central NC.

Luggage and bags Automotive lighting Musical instrument accessory Bumper Bag

Wood Air gun Shotgun Gun accessory Metal

Wood Air gun Shotgun Trigger Hardwood

Wood Air gun Wood stain Gun accessory Trigger

Natural material Wood Strap Metal Fashion accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel

Wood Automotive exterior Gas Musical instrument Metal

Red Cylinder Tints and shades Font Metal

Cosmetics Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Hood Auto part

Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Pattern

More high resolution photos here: